Steve here...it's been awhile since there's been any activity on here...so let's catch up! The important things: Frank and LeeJean got married..it was an awesome wedding. the speeches on frank's side especially were touching ;) They had a baby...she's the awesomest cutest baby..though she's really not a baby anymore! they grow up fast! And they now live in Hyde Park..ok..you're all caught up :) The most important thing: Frank has this cool blue dodge challenger with some pretty sweet custom plates! ok..now you're all caught up!
Friday, November 28, 2014
Thursday, August 11, 2011
- Amy and Tony were in town over the weekend
- Cathy is in town from NYC. Haven't seen her since 2006! Wow.
- the old umbrella in the car broke cuz the tip broke off and the fabric part just flew off. We had to use the old umbrella cuz we couldn't find the new one. I brought the broken umbrella into the office to discard (threw it in the trash can). A coworker came by to say hello on Tuesday night. She saw the umbrella, I gave her whole story, and it turns out SHE HAD MY NEW UMBRELLA! I left it in the kitchen and didn't realize it was my umbrella when they sent the "umbrella found in kitchen" email.
- had a good practice with my flag football team
- one of my friends got a new job at the same place LeeJean is working! They can have lunch together.
Posted by Frank at 8:42 AM
Friday, August 05, 2011
I have to give credit to ABC. They have found a way to milk a really bad show into a perennial hit, duping millions of Americans into watching wannabe reality TV stars awkwardly flirt with some alleged "great catch".
Give me Real World/Road Rules challenge any day of the week. At least these reality TV stars do not hide their shame (money grab, free booze, hook-ups with other case members) and I give it to MTV for making these contestants endure some grueling competitions for a little bit of dough.
Oh, there is something worse than the bachelor. THIS
Posted by Frank at 10:02 AM